At the Arkansas Department of Health's In-Home Health and Hospice agency, we know every patient’s health condition is different. So, we serve an extremely wide range of health conditions, in order to help the most people. We work directly under physician’s orders seven days a week to provide specific levels of care, each designed to meet a patient’s special needs.
Specific Services Designed for Specific Needs
A Serious Illness?
- Home Health services are designed just for this situation. Patients who are recovering from a serious illness often need a variety of physician-ordered services, including nursing, physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy. >>more
- Hospice is a special, caring service for patients who understand that they have a life-limiting disease. Under orders from the patient's physician...>>more
Need Help With Daily Activities?
- Personal Care offers a package of physician-ordered services designed for this situation. Periodic nursing assessments, coupled with regular help by a certified personal care aide make it possible to delay nursing home entry. >>more
- Maternal-Infant Services are a short-stay program designed help pregnant mothers and, later, their newborn infants be healthier. >>more
- Nurse-Family Partnership Services are a more in-depth package of services aimed at first-time moms and their babies. >> more