Putting the Pieces Together...
Our Case Management Service Can Help
Most people who become frail or ill still want to remain home as long as they can. The challenge, though, is to put all the pieces together. With the multitude of programs and services available, each with their own eligibility criteria, it can be confusing.
Our Case Management service is designed just for this situation. Our trained Case Managers work with community groups, volunteers and public service programs to help plan and organize unique services for unique people. Find services
Your Unique Plan
The Case Manager (a nurse) helps you and your family identify service needs for independent living at home, then helps locate and activate them, and monitors them over time. Your Case Manager will:
- Help you identify specific service needs to support independent living at home;
- Review with you the community resources that are available, and the special qualifications for each service;
- Help you develop the overall plan to meet your specific needs for services to help you continue living at home;
- Work on your behalf to get the services started;
- Routinely check to see that your plan continues to meet your needs, and to help you make changes as necessary.
In addition, the Case Manager works daily within your community to help develop resources that are needed but not currently available.
Who Pays For These Services?
- Medicaid: if you are 60 years of age or older, and eligible (requires physicians order)
- Long Term Care Insurance: specific to your policy
- Other Insurance: We can assist you to explore coverage
- Private Pay: Patients may pay for services privately (families often help pay for the cost of these services)