Registered Nurse -- Logan County, Arkansas
|Part-Time Flex Hours|
150 South Lowder Street
Paris, Arkansas 72855
Phone: (479)963-6106 (Ask for the All Services Team Leader)
Click here for more information about this office.
Click here for application instructions.
As a Registered Nurse with ADH In-Home Health and Hospice service, you:
- Confer with physician and other team members to develop the patient's plan of treatment.
- Coordinate appropriate care with other healthcare staff (nursing, therapy, aide, equipment and supplies).
- Evaluate, plan, and implement nursing care.
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly document observations, interventions and evaluations.
- Current RN license and CPR certification required.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Ability to obtain a good history, to perform a routine physical exam, and create a working treatment plan.
- Should be team-oriented and able to work collaboratively with others in the medical team.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Worker's Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
We are proud to offer employment opportunity equally to all, without regard to age, race, creed, national origin, gender or handicap.