Physical Therapist -- Poinsett County, Arkansas
|Part-Time Flex Hours|
119 North Main Street
Harrisburg, Arkansas 72432
Phone: (870)578-2359 (Ask for the Home Health Team Leader)
Click here for more information about this office.
Click here for application instructions.
As a Physical Therapist, you:
- Confer with physician and other team members to develop the patient's plan of treatment for therapy.
- Coordinate appropriate care with other healthcare staff .
- Provide therapy services in accordance with the Plan of Treatment.
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly document observations, interventions and evaluations.
- Current license and CPR certification required
- Should be team-oriented and able to work collaboratively with others in the homecare team.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- Worker's Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
We are proud to offer employment opportunity equally to all, without regard to age, race, creed, national origin, gender or handicap.