Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home5/adhhomec/public_html/Includes/AgencyConnect.inc on line 6
Nursing Assistant -- Pulaski County, Arkansas
|Part-Time Flex Hours|
#1 Riverfront Place, Suite 300
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
Phone: (501)280-3234 (Ask for the Personal Care Team Leader)
Click here for more information about this office.
Click here for application instructions.
As a Nursing Assistant with ADH In-Home Health and Hospice service, you:
- Provide personal assistance including bathing, turning / positioning patients, assist with transferring from bed to chair, commode, tub, etc., assist with eating, toileting, ambulation and range of motion exercises.
- Provide personal grooming including dressing, oral hygiene, cleaning dentures, shaving, skin and hair care, including bed shampoos, cleaning and filing finger/toenails and foot soaks as indicated.
- Provide physician-ordered services such as blood pressure check, enema, vital signs, weight, non-sterile dressing changes, recording intake and output, catheter care, etc.
- Provide other services essential to care of the patient in the home environment, such as cooking, laundry, house cleaning.
- Do errands for the patient as assigned.
- Report and document objective changes in patient's condition to the RN.
What are the Qualifications?
You can meet any ONE of the following, and become a member of the ADH HomeCare team:
- Completion of a 75-hour nurse aide-training course, competency test and skills checklist.
- Completion a 40-hour Personal Care Aide training, competency test and skills checklist.
- We offer free training periodically in your area--call the office nearest you nearest you to find out locations and times for upcoming free training
- Have at least one year of experience in a nursing home, home health agency or hospital providing aide services.
- Be certified by the State of Arkansas for work in a long-term care facility.
- If a Nursing Student, be certified by a School of Nursing as having demonstrated competency in providing basic nursing care, and complete competency test and skills checklist.
- Hospice service requires additional Hospice training.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- Five paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free health screening
- Free immunizations
- Worker's Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
We are proud to offer employment opportunity equally to all, without regard to age, race, creed, national origin, gender or handicap.