Are you great at interacting with patients and their families? Do you thrive on teaching patients about their health, and selfcare? Do you get satisfaction from helping relieve someone’s pain? Do you have the confidence that comes from great nursing skills?
Do you want to grow?
ADH In-Home Health Care's professional nurses lead the agency at all levels. We have career opportunities in three broad areas of nursing:
- Use your leadership skills to develop the overall patient care plan with the doctor, then to coordinate physical, speech and occupational therapy, social work and aide services, pharmacy, medical supplies and equipment, and then to keep the doctor abreast of the patient’s progress.
2. Patient Care
- Use your nursing skills to give great patient care and teaching.
3. Quality Assurance & Teaching
- Use your skills at measuring and evaluating quality, and teaching other nurses, to help with our commitment to quaility care.
Prefer a Specialty?
Enjoy one particular area of nursing the most? With us, nurses can concentrate. Nurses can choose between:
- post-hospital recovering patients,
- short-stay pregnant women & infants,
- Community Health Nursing (mother/babies - using the Oels model),
- terminally-ill patients, or
- frail patients.
(Naturally nurses cross over between specialties periodically to help other teammates.)
Patients Not Paperwork !
Our focus is on the patient, not the paperwork. Nurses enter the patient’s home equipped with a laptop computer containing the patient's complete medical record, and the latest pharmacy, patient care, diagnosis and other reference materials.
No more lost records, boxes of blank forms, or writing the patient’s name and date multiple times. Just professional nursing charting directly into the laptop’s EMR.