Our Melbourne, Arkansas Office
- Flexible-Hour job openings through this office
- Full-time openings statewide (note that some of the openings listed may be located in other parts of the agency)
- (870)368-4966 - (Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30 pm)
(800)482-5400 - (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- 149 Haley Street
Melbourne, Arkansas 72556
- Nancy Putensen, Administrator
Email the Melbourne office: Click here
More information about Melbourne and Izard County:
Located in the NE region of Arkansas, our team in the Melbourne office cares for patients all across Izard County, providing these services:
- Our Home Health service makes it possible for persons recovering from a major health incident to recover at home instead of the hospital. The service includes physician-ordered nursing care, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, home health aide and social work services, and is certified for quality by Medicare.
- Our Hospice service is a special, caring service provided for patients who have a limited life expectancy. Nurses, medical directors, social workers, aides, ministers and volunteers all make up the team that provide care and support to patients and their families.
- Our Personal Care service makes it possible for frail persons to remain at home, rather than enter a nursing home. Under physician orders, our registered nurse oversees the patient care plan and supervises care. Our certified Personal Care Aides assist patients with activities of daily living. Assistance may include bathing, grooming, mobility assistance, meal planning and preparation, and help with maintaining the patient area.
- Our Mother-Infant Services are designed especially for expectant and new mothers. We try to improve the health of both the mother and the baby. Our service includes physician-ordered nursing and social work services in the home, both during the pregnancy and after mother gives birth.
- Our Service Coordination (also called Targeted Case Management) helps put all the pieces together for our community members who need multiple services in order to remain at home. Our Service Coordinator works with the patient, physician and family to help identify needs and find resources to promote independent living at home for as long as possible.