Our Nursing Assistant Job Offers Everything:
- Because you are there, your clients can continue to live at home. You will see the “thank you” in their eyes when you help them do those “little things” we all take for granted – until we no longer can do them for ourselves.
- Both nurses and patients will respect you. Nurses will value you, since you will be in the patient’s home more frequently, and will be their eyes and ears. You can quickly report any problems a patient is having. Your patients will greet you warmly when you arrive.
A Flexible Schedule (details)
- Need a special work schedule? We will schedule your work around your needs. You’ll have a flexible schedule, based upon the hours you want to work. If you are retired or have important family or personal activities, this job will accommodate you. Your schedule can even be weekend-only, if that’s what you want.
- According to the U.S. Labor Bureau, Nursing Assistants will be one of the most in-demand careers for the next several decades. You can be confident that your skills will always have a home. But you also get paid mileage reimbursement for your travel expenses, and competitive pay/benefit packages. Finally, for your career security, we offer special paid continuing education training four times yearly so you can maintain your licensure under Arkansas’ requirements.
- Five Paid Holidays
- Paid Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Inservice Training
- Free Health Screening
- Free Immunizations
- Yearly TB Screening & Flu Shot
- Flexible Schedule
Patients -- Not Paperwork! (details)
- Tired of charting? With us, it's electronic--and easy. Our Telephony system allows you to enter all documentation, your time and your travel information right from the patient's telephone. No need to spend hours each week filling out forms.
We’ll Even Train You
Even if you don't currently hold a 40-hour Certificate of Training to be a Personal Care Nursing Assistant, or don't have the required experience, don’t worry. We periodically offer free one-week training classes in towns across Arkansas. That training concludes with the award of your 40-hour Certificate of Completion, which enables you to work in Arkansas as a Personal Care Aide.
You can meet EITHER of the following, and become a member of your Local Health Unit’s In-Home Care team:
- Have at least one year of experience providing aide services in a nursing home, home health agency or hospital.
- Complete a 40-hour Personal Care Aide training, competency test and skills checklist.