"The thing I enjoy most about home care is that you get to know your patients as people. We become almost a part of their family." ... Becky Reynolds
Careers That Give You What Matters Most
Some things you expect. Of course, nurses, therapists, social workers and nursing assistants earn competitive pay and enjoy good benefits with us. And, yes, you have the stability of a career in a growing field. Too, we provide free training for Nursing Assistants.
But with us, you get much more:
- You'll have more time to enjoy family, friends and personal pursuits.
- Doctors trust and value you, since you are their eyes in the home. And you'll hold your head high, knowing you are working with a professional team that's using the latest technology and your nursing, therapy or social work skills to make people's lives better every day.
- That warm feeling you get when your patient tells you her pain decreased because you were there. Or proudly shows you she can now give her own insulin injections. Or can now, using what you've shown him, walk following his hip surgery.
- The strong, durable bonds you'll form with co-workers come from working with a team who all share the same goal: making a difference in people's lives, one person at a time. And your relationships with patients will be the kind of relationships with you can only form with "one-on-one" care.
The Latest Technology Enables the Best Care
Our team of nurses and social workers enter a patient's home equipped with laptop computers. With these, they have at their fingertips:
- the patient's complete medical record,
- detailed drug and nursing references, and
- the ability to communicate with other team members.
Our nursing assistants can do all their charting using the telephone.